Do you want to have your sworn translation operations done in a fast manner? ADH Avrasya Translation provides professional sworn translation services from sworn translation in English to all languages. You can get a quote for sworn translation free. All types of sworn translation works are carried out by approved and professional translators as fast as required and in full. You can also get consultancy services for sworn translation solutions and problems from ADH Avrasya Translation.
We collaborate with leading and distinguished companies from a wide range of industries.
Translation Services for Your Industry
Languages We Translate Professionally
What Is Sworn Translation?
Sworn translation is the process of approval, signing and stamping of the document by the notary after translating the document which is requested to be translated into the desired language by the sworn translator. Sworn translation is carried out in accordance with notaries. People who have a certificate which proves that the level of a foreign language is proficient enough to translate, can be sworn by notaries and can have the authority of a sworn translator.
In order for the document to be a sworn translation, it must meet the following requirements.
- The document must be translated by the notary certified sworn translator.
- After receiving the copy and original of the document translated by the Sworn Translator, it must be signed and stamped by the sworn translator.
- The contents of the sworn translation document should include the wet signature of the sworn translator and information such as attestation, first name, surname, source language information, translated language information, date and place.
Sworn translators may be necessary in any industry where there are official documents. Thus, every official document that needs to be translated falls into the field of sworn translators. Sworn translators take important responsibilities because they provide the validity of documents of official status. All responsibility for the mistakes belongs to the sworn translator. Because he/she takes full responsibility for translation of the document by signing and stamping. If you want to perform your sworn translations quickly and reliably, you may contact the translation office of ADH Avrasya Translation.
Who is called a Sworn Translator?
A sworn translator is a translator who is authorized to translate official documents into any language by the notary. A sworn translator performs the translation of your official documents. The size of this translation process is different than regular translations. Your non-sworn translator translations cannot qualify as an official document. The sworn translator confirms that the contents of the document have been accurately translated into the desired language by signing and stamping after your official document has been translated and takes responsibility for the document. If there happens to be a problem with your translated document, all responsibility belongs to the sworn translator.
The most important responsibilities of the sworn translator;
– To translate the delivered document into the desired language in accordance with the request.
– To edit the terms in the original document in accordance with their use in the translated language.
– To ensure the accuracy of the date, amount, location and parties which are included in the official document.
– To ensure the confidentiality and security of personal information.
– To prevent third parties from reaching them.
– To sign and stamp after being completely sure of the translation of the document.
Which Documents Are Translated Within The Scope of The Service?
Each document which is required to be translated and maintain its official document status must be evaluated within the scope of the sworn translation service. Thus, every official document that needs to be translated falls into the field of sworn translators. To give an example of the areas where sworn translators are frequently needed;
- In order for documents and applications to be valid in cases abroad, translation must be performed with the authority of sworn translators.
- If you need documents such as passports, transcripts and student certificates for situations such as foreign scholarship or registration to a foreign school, these documents must also be translated by sworn translators.
- If you will submit a translation document to an official institution, it must be translated by sworn translators in order to be accepted.
- Citizens who need apostille services need a sworn translator for document approvals.
Main public institutions requesting sworn translation approval:
- Government Offices
- Register Offices
- Civil Registries